Wednesday, June 3, 2009

1:11

I have had a hard time sleeping at night lately. Obviously, getting truly comfortable is difficult at this point, but at the same time I feel like I can't shut my mind off. My body feels tired and my eyes are wide awake. Two nights ago I fell asleep about 10 pm, woke up and changed into pj's about 10:30 and slept like a log the rest of the night. That was the first time in about a week and half. Usually, I toss and turn (and sigh and keep Kenny awake) until about 2 or 3 am. If he does fall asleep before I do, I end up on the couch because once he starts snoring I have no chance of going to sleep. The main problem with sleeping on the couch is that as soon as I actually do fall asleep, inevitably Kirby decides that's the time she wants to come sit on my chest and stick her whiskers in my face! One interesting note - I try not to watch the clock because I start thinking about how late it is and how once again I'm still awake, but I seem to have a knack for looking at it at exactly 1:11 am. I am starting to wonder if it is some sort of Lost-esque clue. If I could just figure out what it means maybe my sleeping problems will be solved. My brain does weird things on little sleep. That's all for now. It's 9:18 am....I'm going to take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment