Thursday, May 14, 2009

Cutie-Pie!

Here are some pictures of Autumn from last week.


She is a pasta lover like her mama and especially likes spaghetti - probably because she can make a big mess of it. Now she has started taking her bib off before she is done eating, so sometimes I take a pink bandanna that I have and tie it around her neck so she can't get it off. Other times, like here, she just doesn't wear any clothes. No clothes = no stains!

I made Kenny take a picture of us because we don't have a lot of pictures of me with her that I like. Usually I am the picture taker. This one came out pretty good. He took another one at this same time of the band-aid on her knee/my baby belly. She had tripped on the sidewalk when we were playing outside and got her first big girl band-aid.

This was another day when we went outside to play. We had beautiful weather last week for the most part and went outside to play almost every day when Kenny came home from work. She had worn this little dress all day, but the rest of the outfit she picked out on her own. Usually, she wears her sandals but on this day she refused and pretty much threw a fit until Kenny got her tennis shoes down. Then, she noticed the hat was on the closet shelf by her shoes and insisted on wearing it even though it was way too small for her head. It kept blowing off in the breeze and eventually she abandoned it outside. And then, of course, you can't leave the house without your purse. She's such a goof!

3 comments:

  1. What a funny girl! I love the purse. Quite the little fashionista!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Kenny, but Autumn looks -- just -- like -- Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. (PS I cannot access the full size image eating pasta. Can you send it to me?)

    ReplyDelete