Saturday, April 25, 2009

Brand New Blog

I had thought about starting a blog long before we left Clay Center because everybody that we didn't get to see very often always asked about how we were doing and how Autumn is growing. Typical me...it never happened. Now that we have moved to Topeka, I figured there wouldn't be a better time. We have a new home, new jobs (well, hopefully I'll have one soon!), and in June we'll have a new baby - a lot of changes in a short amount of time. I'm going to try and stay on top of our news and activities for you all so keep checking back for updates, leave comments or questions about anything you'd like to know about, and feel free to share the web address with anyone who is interested!

2 comments:

  1. We are super excited to see all the pics of your growing family!! Does that mean I can add you to my blog roll??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure you can add me! I do have some pictures I'd like to post, but my makeshift desk right now is the dining room table and it's a mess! Pictures will have to wait until I can dig through and actually find the plug-ins on the side of my laptop.

    ReplyDelete