Thursday, September 10, 2009

Goofy Girls

Time to get your fix of the cutie pies!



Shelby is staying awake now for longer periods of time, so I can get pictures of her with her eyes open. She coos when you talk to her and has started laughing, too. I'm trying desprately to get it on video, but I think the camera distracts her! She still sleeps in the bassinet beside our bed at night, but I have started laying her down in the crib in her bedroom during the evening when she falls asleep before I am ready for bed. That way she can start getting used to it and she seems to be taking to it just fine.





Autumn continues to love going to daycare and suprises me almost daily with something new. It took me forever this evening to figure out what "heppo" was. I was certain it had to be her purple hippo stool in the bathroom, but she was adamant "No, Mommy. Heppo." Turns out it was helper. I was making her supper and she wanted to be my helper. How cute is that?!



2 comments: